Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lost

I just feel so miserable lately. Mostly because I just don't know what to do with my life, career wise. I use to be so passionate about what I wanted to do, but I just feel lost and floating around. I'm losing that urge to go back to school and it scares me. I won't get far without my Bachelors degree. I feel like a let down for not finishing it or knowing what I want to do. I never thought I would be in this place. I just literally don't know what I want anymore.

I love animals and feel so passionately about taking care of them but there's not a lot of money in that field or jobs per say. Then people tell me I should write for a living, but I feel self-conscious. There's better writers out there than me, but I do enjoy it and I can picture myself working for a newspaper or a magazine. Then, there's the health field. It really interests me and I like learning about different health ailments. And there's ALWAYS job availability in the health field.

So therefore, I'm lost and feeling like a loser. Other adults my age already have their bachelors or are working on their Master's degree. I wish I had something to show for, I wish I could set an example for Owen. But here I am working as a receptionist in a doctor's office waiting for the motivation to hit me. Someday it will but for now I'll sit around and pout until it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment