Friday, September 16, 2011

Once again ...

I've managed to neglect my blog. I've been spending my time being a mommy to my almost 2 year old (wow! time flies) , being a wife, working, dreaming about my next vacation and enjoying life.

School starts in November. I'm feeling very ambitious and ready to finish my Bachelors. This education chapter of my life has gone on long enough. I still continue to coupon and get amazing deals along with my trusty coupon binder. Unfortunately, when school starts, all my free time will be gone and I may have to put this coupon buisness to rest for awhile.

Owen has grown so much the past few months. His vocubulary has expanded greatly and knows how to use the word "NO" perfectly now. He also knows his colors, some numbers and few letters. He's very active and doesn't stop moving until he's in bed for the night.

Speaking of bed, Owen sleeps the ENTIRE night now. It is amazing. He's been doing it now for a few months. It's amazing what a difference it makes in your life when you have a full nights rest. I don't feel as miserable or ill as I use too. He has pretty much all his teeth now, so I think all those sleepless nights were because of teething. Those teeth he has worked to hard on that will eventually fall out in a few years!

No comments:

Post a Comment